I’m a highly competent PHP developer with over 10 years agency experience and have been running my own business for over 6 years.
I’ve worked with businesses of all sizes right across the globe; from small “mom ‘n’ pop” shops to large international companies, and a mix of in between.
Below are some of the things I’ve done for them — and could do for you.
For more information on any of these services or to talk about your project, get in touch on +44(0) 7521 056 376 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New website builds — from design and build through to launch and post-live support
- Converting a design or existing layout/idea into a new WordPress website
- Updating the look and feel of an existing website
- Keeping your WordPress website secure & up-to-date
- Fixing issues with existing themes and plugins
- Taking regular back-ups so that your site is safe, whatever happens
- Recovering ‘hacked’ or compromised WordPress websites
- Security audits of themes & plugins for known bugs and issues
- Penetration testing of bespoke themes & plugins
- Improving the visibility of your WordPress website in Google
- Website auditing, keyword research and technical SEO suggestions
- Ongoing search engine optimisation support
What Clients Are Saying…
Magiboards has been working with Jem for 9 years. She single handedly developed and continues to maintain the Magiboards’ website. [..] An excellent web programmer, Jem understands what we are trying to achieve and always delivers. I would highly recommend Jem to any company wishing to use her services.
Angela van der Stap, Director
Jem’s knowledge and experience of the WordPress platform has proved invaluable to Source in the time that she has been working with us. Her ability to quickly and efficiently build a WordPress website from the visuals provided is second to none – as is her willingness to support our in-house development team with their WordPress projects. Source would have no hesitation in recommending Jem to anyone looking for an experienced WordPress developer for their project or agency.
Sally Tringham, Managing Director
Like what you’re reading?
If these testimonials have inspired you, or you have a question about website development, you have a brilliant idea, or want to talk budgets, get in touch…
t: +44(0) 7521 056 376
- WordPress ‘Hack’ Recovery & Security Testing — As of 2019, WordPress powers over 34% of the Internet, with a 60% market share of content management systems. That makes it a plentiful target for malicious users and would-be hackers. Although WordPress’ active developer community and dedicated security team work tirelessly to find and patch security bugs in the core CMS as they come
- WordPress Consultancy — I've been developing websites in WordPress for around 10 years. Let me use my WordPress expertise to advise you on solutions and / or lead on implementation of features and functionality for your new or existing WordPress websites.
- WordPress Plugin Development — I write bespoke WordPress plugins for a variety of clients including a variety of features and functionality.
- WordPress Search Engine Optimisation — It’s all well and good having a shiny and professional WordPress website, but how many of your potential customers are actually finding it?
- WordPress Theme Development — Using my years of frontend developing experience, I can turn any design into a bespoke WordPress theme or a child theme for a common WordPress framework, such as Genesis by StudioPress.
- WordPress Tutoring, Training and Support — WordPress tutoring, user training and technical support packages and ad hoc support available for any sized WordPress website.
- WordPress Upgrades & Maintenance — Take the hassle out of keeping WordPress and its plugins up to date with a monthly maintenance package to suit your needs and your budget.
- WordPress Agency Support — Expert WordPress front and backend development for local and national creative digital agencies.