Hire an experienced WordPress and WooCommerce plugin developer to take your website to the next level
Extend the functionality of your WooCommerce store with bespoke add-ons that meet your specific requirements.
Bespoke WordPress Plugins
Update your WordPress website with a secure, custom built plugin; tailored to your needs, created to WordPress coding standards.
API & 3rd Party Integrations
Integrate with a variety of third party applications, WooCommerce checkout providers and APIs.
Digital Agency Partnerships
Running a marketing or digital agency and need to boost your WordPress or WooCommerce developer capacity without hiring internally? Let’s talk about extending your service offering with white label WordPress developers through my parent company, Ultimately Better Ltd.
Examples of Work
Standalone WordPress Plugins
Some of the custom WordPress plugins I’ve developed include:
- Member management & renewal — custom WordPress membership management for London-based bike club and restaurant/bar thebikeshed.cc; features membership tiers, automatic renewal utilising Worldpay Futurepay and full membership admin.
- Full-featured e-commerce — completely bespoke e-commerce solution for UK whiteboard manufacturers Magiboards Ltd features fully functional online shop and dynamic product image generator.
- Custom bike classifieds — custom second hand bike classifieds solution for thebikeshed.cc
- Etsy-style marketplace — bespoke WordPress marketplace plugin to allow third party sellers to sell goods via a central location; integrated into PayPal Adaptive Payments API for Supermums Craft Fair and Crafty Magpie
WooCommerce Plugin Development
I’ve created a range of plugins to extend the functionality of the WordPress native e-Commerce platform WooCommerce, including:
- Bespoke size configurator — bespoke WooCommerce development allowing customers to input a custom size requirement (width x height) to get a price for products based on the existing database of variations for each product with an additional optional mark-up set by the site admin
- Complex stock control — new WooCommerce add-on that integrated with existing add-ons to allow finer control over stock available on specified delivery dates, ensuring continued ability to set minimum delivery times (order cut off), the additional ability to update stock available en masse, and changes to the frontend to force customers to select a delivery date thus filtering out products not available for delivery on that day
- White label development — multiple white-label add-ons for WordPress / digital agencies across the UK allowing them to extend their client’s WooCommerce websites without the hassle of having to hire a developer internally
My experience in PHP development & security means that you’re not opening up weaknesses in your WordPress website by running unsavoury code.
I create all of my WordPress plugins in line with the WordPress Coding Standards which makes them easy to maintain (by myself and other WordPress developers) and ensures maximum potential future-proofing.
If you’d like an expert WordPress plugin developer working on your website, or to talk more about your requirements and how I can develop or modify a plugin to suit your needs, get in touch.